Kim Seybert

DH1215098NAT

Hurricane, Capri Medium

Made of natural dried palm tree leaves, this hurricane adds a captivating and free spirited ambience to any setting. Perfect for displaying candles or flowers, these natural decorate pieces are sure to delight.

COLOR: Natural

DIMENSIONS: 4.6" x 4.6" x 6.5"

WEIGHT: 1.1 lb

MATERIALS: 90% Dry Iraca Palm Tree Leaves, 10% Aluminum Wire

Subscribe