Kim Seybert

DH1214098PNK

Palm Tree in Pink, Medium

Add a touch of tropical whimsey to your décor with festive palm tree accents. Made of natural dried palm tree leaves these pieces add a playful sense to any design and a perfect for shows topping centerpieces.

COLOR: Natural/Pink

DIMENSIONS: 9.5" x 9.5" x 11"

WEIGHT: 0.33 lb

MATERIALS: 90% Dry Iraca Palm Tree Leaves, 10% Aluminum Wire

Subscribe